Thursday, May 1, 2008

March 27, 2008 a day I will never forget!






We were picked up at 9 that morning to go to the Ministry of Education to get my referral. While I was waiting to go in, Viktor arrived with the medical information on London. We found out that she was/is perfect! What a load off my shoulders. Once I got the referral I was then immediately taken to meet my daughter, who was known as Sofiya. Jayne and Kristin were both allowed to see her too which we just praised God for that answered prayer.

I don't remember them putting her in my arms. I remember her laying her head against my cheeck as I sang to her. When I stopped singing she looked up at me. She didn't cry at all when they put her in my arms. She had just turned 1 the day before so we sang happy birthday to her. All along I have said that God knew in my heart what I wanted. It is like being married to the perfect husband that knows your heart so well and gives you this gift that is far beyond what you'd ever expect or imagine. That is what God does. This is why I had to wait so long because He knew. He Knew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.