Thursday, May 1, 2008

8 MD

We were picked up at 8 the next morning. Oksana our translator was with Viktor. I just wanted to hug her because she could speak English. She was/is great. We then went to the building where I would have the 8 MD done. I was more concerned about having my blood drawn because I'm a hard stick. However, that was the first thing that they did and she got the blood on the first stick!!!! Then I had tea and cookies! The rest of the exams were very easy. Nothing bad at all. Then the head doctor said that I looked Russian and that I would make a good Mamma!
We had bible study every night which for me put the day into perspective. We did Beth Moore's bible study A Woman's Heart God's Tabernacle. It was really neat to have Kristin's 17 year old opinion but more then that it was just wonderful to share with each other. That night we prayed that Jayne and Kristin would get in to see London because they had told us there might be a chance that they wouldn't. I also had break down number 2 then. We just believed that God would come through for us.

No comments: