Tuesday, June 12, 2007

May 2006 Something Big is Going To Happen

May 2006 started out much the same way that most of my May's start out. I'm in rehearsal for a community theatre production and I'm trying my best to get everyone wrapped up a school so that when May 31 comes I'm out the door and I'll see you in August. However, this May I felt that God was making plans for me. I had this feeling that I wouldn't be here or doing theatre like I normally do. Normally, for me is at least 2 or 3 shows a season. I was feeling like He wanted me to go out an minister. That Sunday at church our worship team played the song "How Great Is Our God". I was very moved because I knew that this was going to be the theme of the ministry that He was going to place me on. So, I told my best friend of 25 years, that I just didn't think that next year at this time I would be around here. She looked at me and said ok where will WE be. I laughed and told her that I felt that God had some type of ministry in mind. To know that she was going to be doing whatever ministry it was with me just thrilled me so. So, the two of us started talking about the type of venues that we thought God would put us in. We could see ourselves in big concert halls being the openers for such people like Beth Moore. I'm sure that God had a great laugh on that one! Little did we know what His plan for us would be. In June, He would reveal just what He had in store for the Dynamic Duo.

No comments: